Kennard CJA participates in the Box Tops for Education program. Since our enrollment in the program, we have earned almost $13,500 — with over $1,000 in the 2015-2016 school year. Each box top that is clipped from a participating product is worth 10 cents. Clip the box top carefully (see tips below) and send it with your child to turn into their teacher. The program coordinator, Jessica Shatto, will pick them up from the teachers. Occasionally, Box Tops For Education runs special programs and offers coupons for earning bonus box tops.
Box Tops Tips
- DO cut along the dotted lines.
- DO make sure the numeric code is visible in the upper-left corner.
- DO check the expiration dates. Expired Box Tops cannot be redeemed for cash.
- DO cut out the entire Box Top, using the dotted lines as a guide.
- DO NOT submit expired Box Tops. Expired Box Tops cannot be redeemed for cash.