To maintain a viable PTO designed to promote school community participation and support the unique intellectual diversity and gifted education programs at Kennard.
We plan to support our mission with five simple goals:
- Enhancing teaching and learning through financial support, volunteerism, and providing information about gifted education.
- Creating a community of ethnic and cultural co-existence through organized social activities.
- Maintaining a positive relationship within our community.
- Maintaining effective communication with Kennard stakeholders.
- Advocating for Kennard issues.