We have raised approximately half the funds we need to raise to meet our fundraising goal of $25,000. We have a long way to go to attain our second goal, which is to get 80% of Kennard families to make a contribution.
Donations by Grade
- Pre-K – 31%
- Kindergarten – 52%
- First Grade – 33%
- Second Grade – 40%
- Third Grade – 33%
- Fourth Grade – 37%
- Fifth Grade – 23%
- All funds directly benefit Kennard students. Your donations provide field trips, arts programming, and special events like Math and Science Enrichment Night. Donations also support our Classroom Enrichment Fund, which gives each teacher a budget to purchase materials and programs that give our students an extraordinary educational experience.
- The Annual Fund Drive is Kennard’s only fundraising program. We will not ask you sell wrapping paper, pizzas, and candy bars.
- Any amount, whether it is $5.00 or $50.00, will help us meet our fund and participation goals. Be sure to check with your employer to see if they will match your gift.
- The percent of families who contribute to our fund drive directly impacts whether or not we qualify for grants awarded by local and national companies and organizations. Grantors want to know how invested our students’ families are in the school’s success. One of the criteria grantors look at is the school percent of families who contribute to the Annual Fund Drive. We have previously missed out on grant opportunities because our participation rate was too low.
- All donations are tax-deductible.
- Kennard is the outstanding and special school it is today thanks to the volunteer efforts and financial contributions of previous families!
How Do I Donate?
Please contact our Fundraising Chair, Jenifer Garcia, with any questions.